Custom Software Application Design and Programming
Code Authority specializes in custom web applications, custom database design, and custom windows application programming for clients in the Dallas, Fort Worth and Texas markets as well as nationwide.
- Custom software applications require a very detailed and well documented relational database design. Building your application on the right database design ensures ease of enhancement as your business grows and changes.
- Windows applications require understanding the infrastructure of multi user office environments, and typically involve database deployments as well. Windows applications must be developed with a plan for future upgrades and support as well.
- The development of custom software applications requires a special set of skills, and extensive experience with administration and management of your web application after it has been launched. Our hosting facility allows us to provide a "one-stop shop", and take responsibility for the entire scope of your web presence.
- Code Authority's ability to optimize your web site and web applications for search engine placement will provide your new web application the attention it deserves.
Code Authority uses a variety of best practices and technologies that allow us to deliver Custom Software Applications more rapidly than ever before and therefore at a lower cost.
- Database and business tier code generation (ORM).
- Resuse of popular application and web frameworks.
- Test driven application design.
- Usability Reviews.
- Code Reviews.
Code Authority's clients can monitor the status of their project in real time!
Our team uses “Scrum” software development principles. “Scrum” is an agile, lightweight process that can be used to manage and control software and product development using iterative, incremental practices. Wrapping existing engineering practices, including Extreme Programming and RUP, Scrum generates the benefits of agile development with the advantages of a simple implementation. Scrum significantly increases productivity and reduces time to benefits while facilitating adaptive, empirical systems development.